The protection of your data is very important to goFlux, so we recommend that you read this document carefully.
It is recommended that you check this policy regularly, as it is subject to change without prior notice. Changes, however, will be communicated to the general public in the same place as the previous policy.
Some of the terms used in this policy may be difficult to understand, which is why a glossary has been drawn up to make them easier to read:
• User: Natural person who is the owner of the personal data processed by goFlux
• Personal data: Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
• Sensitive personal data: Personal data concerning racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, membership of a trade union or religious, philosophical or political organization, data concerning health or sex life, genetic or biometric data, when linked to a natural person.
• Data processing: Any operation carried out with personal data, such as those relating to the collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, deletion, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction.
• Controller: A natural or legal person, whether governed by public or private law, who is responsible for decisions relating to the processing of personal data.
• Operator: Natural or legal person, governed by public or private law, who carries out the processing of personal data on behalf of the controller.
• Consent: Free, informed and unequivocal expression by which the data subject agrees to the processing of their personal data for a specific purpose. It is not the only reason that authorizes the processing of data, but only one of the hypotheses.
• Deletion: Deletion of data or a set of data stored in a database, regardless of the procedure used.
• Data sharing: Communication, dissemination, international transfer, interconnection of personal data or shared processing of personal databases by public bodies and entities in compliance with their legal powers, or between these and private entities, reciprocally, with specific authorization, for one or more processing modalities permitted by these public entities, or between private entities.
• Cookies: Small text files that are stored on the internet user's computer and can be retrieved by the website that sent them during browsing. They are mainly used to identify and store information about visitors.
• Cryptography: Set of principles and techniques for encrypting writing, making it unintelligible to those who do not have access to the agreed conventions.
1. TREATMENT AGENT
1.1 This policy is used by GOFLUX TECNOLOGIA DA INFORMACAO LTDA, a private legal entity duly registered with the CNPJ under No. 30.995.871/0001-53, with address at Rua dos Pinheiros, n. 498, conj. 42 Bairro Pinheiros, in the city of São Paulo, state of São Paulo, CEP No. 05.422-902, hereinafter referred to as goFlux.
1.2 goFlux collects and processes data from its customers, potential customers and any individuals who contact it, subject to the limits, purposes and intentions set out in this document.
1.3 Data may be actively captured and transmitted directly to goFlux employees, physically or digitally, which will be transmitted and preserved on partner platforms, as set out in the DATA SHARING chapter.
2. ABOUT THE DATA WE COLLECTED
2.1. Data, including personal data, may be collected when you submit it or when you interact with goFlux services.
2.3 Personal data processed: The data that may be collected by goFlux will be that which is necessary for the proper provision of the services offered or contracted, including the following:
a) WORK WITH US: full name, LinkedIn profile, area of activity, e-mail, telephone.
b) CONTACT US: full name, company, e-mail, telephone, you want to know about (products), I am (shipper and carrier).
c) HEARING: full name, company, e-mail, telephone, reason.
2.4 Sensitive data provided by users: Sensitive data will not be collected, but may be transmitted, provided that it is at the user's own initiative, with prior, absolute and unequivocal consent.
2.5 Data from children and adolescents. The data of children and adolescents will not be processed, except with the prior, absolute and unequivocal consent of their legal guardians.
2.6 Specific data collection. Data is collected through the following channels:
a) WORK WITH US.
b) CONTACT US.
3. WHILE USING THE PLATFORM - COOKIES
3.1 For administrative purposes, goFlux may use "cookies", and the user can, at any time, activate mechanisms in their browser to inform them when they are activated or even deactivate them.
3.2 Cookies are differentiated as follows:
a) Necessary Cookies: These are those that are important for the functioning of the platforms, without which the functionalities would be affected and it would be impossible to use them. These cookies can collect the following information: system preference settings, action history and IP number.
b) Third-party cookies: These are cookies used to improve the performance of the platforms and their marketing strategies, with the help of partner but independent companies such as Google Analytics and Google Ads. These cookies can collect the following information: time of visit, pages accessed, downloads made, forms filled in, and IP number.
c) Preference Cookies: These cookies are intended to remember the user's preferences for using the platform, even after closing their browser or restarting it, by collecting information such as: access password (if the user has opted for this function), words searched, pages visited and IP number.
3.3 Rejecting or deleting cookies: You can manage cookies through your browser, which may already have default authorizations.
4. USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
4.1 Purpose of the data collected. We use the information collected about users to carry out our communications, notices and changes to rules and policies, as well as to provide the contracted goFlux service.
4.2 In order to clarify the use of the data, we try to outline the purpose for collecting this information as transparently as possible: